As the summer break comes to an end, Impero’s Board of Directors are happy to announce a $2.5 million dollar ‘Back to School Tech Grant’. The grant is designed to help all US and Canada educational establishments get ahead of the game this academic year and provide support for all their devices on the network.
Technology is relied upon more heavily each year and this presents a number of challenges for staff throughout your school/district:
- How do you protect students from online dangers without blocking the endless opportunities?
- How do teachers easily control student activity in the classroom to get the most out of technology?
- How does the IT team manage an array of platform devices without difficulty?
And the main challenge for most schools and districts is, of course, funding. Impero understands this, and that’s why we’ve developed a powerful solution to replace multiple disparate software packages. Used in over 500 US districts, Impero Education Pro is our consolidated solution for classroom management, online safety and network management. Alongside our new mobile device management solution, Impero EdLink, we provide the full package, a truly cross-platform solution working across all the major operating systems including Windows, Mac OS, Chrome, iOS, and even Android!
Impero is currently offering this grant program for schools across the United States and Canada, which are dedicated to overcome the challenges associated with technology and opening the internet up to students. This program will save schools thousands of dollars by integrating Impero Education Pro or Impero EdLink into their classrooms.
Learn how Stone County Schools have helped improve student safety by using our “Best Technology for Schools” Grant to procure Impero Education Pro in our latest press release.
what it looks like
|Grant||No. devices||Minimum amount eligible for|
|Bronze IIT Grant||250 device minimum||$1,250|
|Silver IIT Grant||1,000 device minimum||$3,750|
|Gold IIT Grant||5,000 device minimum||$12,500|
|Platinum IIT Grant||10,000 device minimum||$25,000|
how to apply
To take advantage of the grant, simply register your interest using the form on the right and leave a 50-word message on why your school would benefit from this funding.
The ‘Back to School’ Grant is effective from August 14th 2017 through to September 30th 2017. Get ahead this academic year and save your school/district money with Impero Education Pro.
- Available to any educational institution in the US or Canada.
- The amount Impero will contribute varies depending on the size of the overall investment.
- Current Impero customers are eligible to use the grant to add new licences or purchase other Impero products, such as Impero EdLink.
- Grant funding cannot be combined with other discounts or price promotions, or state wide funding.
- Funding is available until September 30th 2017, or until funding is exhausted.
- The grant is available both directly through Impero or via all Impero authorized resellers.