Account Executive – EMEA
Impero + Netop builds market-leading software focused on offering our Customers the most secure way for remotely accessing and supporting their Corporate and Educational devices, across platforms and locations. Used by half of the Fortune 100, our secure remote access and live chat solutions help businesses troubleshot, assist and remotely maintain all end-devices, efficient and securely.
Our workforce is composed of a hard-working team of Sales, Marketing and Tech Professionals headquartered in UK and has offices in the United States, Romania, UAE, The Philippines and Denmark. Our Team is committed to exceeding their customers’ expectations while enjoying the work we do. Our company sells its solutions directly and through business partners to public and private clients in more than 105 countries.
Role Responsibilities :
As the Account Executive, you are the primary contact for a set of our Key Accounts. Your goal is to create a detailed business plan for each of your Key Accounts that allows you to fully understand and document the organisation and its stakeholders. You will document status quo and current use-cases as well as the accounts economic buyers. You will moreover identify and pursue decision criteria’s related to expansion sales by understanding the organisational pain’s and how they can be alleviated via our solutions. You will develop new business opportunities, within each key account that focuses on expansion and up-sell opportunities. You will collaborate with a Global Sales, Marketing, Product, and Support Teams.
You shall be responsible for:
- Serve as the primary contact and product expert for your assigned accounts
- Maintain a high-level of solution-based, consultative selling that ensures that the Customers continues to evolve and benefit from our expanding solutions
- Managing, nurturing, and build customer relationships through phone and email and online meetings
- Managing all aspects of a sale from developing the opportunity through closing the order in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of your customer’s business practice and how Impero + Netop solves their problems
- Proven proactive and outbound profile
- You enjoy talking to people and are great at creating trust.
- You are a great listener
- You have experience working with Key Accounts and a structure and methodology that can be applied when taking on a new set of Customers
- You manage time and is a self-starter
- Minimum 8 years of software sales experience and/or partner management experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Track record of creating and closing business
- Driven and focused
- Results-oriented and ambitious
- Organized, dependable and motivated
- Flexible in working hours to work with Partners in different time zones
- Advantageous if you have language skills ideally fluent in German.
This role will cover the EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa) areas however you will need to be located in the UK, ideally commutable to our office in Ruddington, Nottinghamshire
This is a full-time permanent position
*** NO AGENCIES***