School Digital Learning Grant
This winter, Impero is excited to announce our ‘School Digital Learning Grant’! The grant is designed to help support teachers and technical teams get the most out of an array of computers and mobile devices, providing ultimate control to make digital learning thrive.
Overcome the challenges associated with digital learning
The opportunities for digital learning are immense. As mobile devices and PCs are continually used in the classroom, it opens up the capacity for personalized learning, a resource-rich learning environment and a highly engaged classroom. At the same time, digital learning is not without its challenges.
Ask yourself this:
- Have your teachers ever become frustrated by students misusing devices during class time?
- How often do student or teacher devices have technical issues, leaving them unusable during class time?
- Do you have multiple software solutions to manage different platform devices?
Used by over 700 U.S. school districts, Impero Education Pro’s classroom management features help monitor, manage and control Chrome, Windows, Mac and iOS devices from a single console. With a simple-to-use, web-based interface, Impero Education Pro is designed with teachers in mind and provides the following classroom management tools:
- Real-time monitoring
- Teaching tools including lock screen, disable internet and send website
- Screen broadcasting
- Send message
- Flexible grouping
- Remote control
Impero is currently offering this grant program for schools across the United States, which are dedicated to overcoming the challenges associated with digital learning. This program will help schools understand the effectiveness of classroom management tools, like Impero Education Pro, in delivering a focused and maximized digital learning environment.
How to apply
To apply for Impero’s school digital learning grant, simply register your interest using the form on the right and leave a 500-word message on why your school would benefit from this grant. Applications will be judged on the following criteria:
- How your school district is using technology to enhance student learning
- Evidence of district-wide initiatives to support digital learning & student online safety
- How would this grant help you achieve your next steps to improve digital learning?
The ‘School Digital Learning Grant’ is open for applications from November 13, 2019 through to December 13, 2019.
- Applications must be received by 11:59pm on December 13, 2019 (CST).
- Available to any educational establishment in the U.S.
- Each grant consists of a maximum of 250 licenses of Impero Education Pro.
- Any additional licenses used in this period must be purchased at the regular Impero rate.
- Software only available from January 2020 – June 2020.
- Not available to those with an existing Impero contract.