Sales Director EMEA Education
Impero are looking for an experienced sales professional, with a demonstrable track record of successful leading Education sales teams to achieve significant revenue growth in a SAAS based business.
This role will be accountable for the performance of the EMEA Education Sales department, with full responsibility to develop and implement our growth strategy and build on our existing presence within this market. You will be accountable for delivering against the budgeted sales targets through effective team management, partner relationship building and sales strategy implementation. The role is accountable for and will champion the implementation of new and more sophisticated sales processes, ensuring at all times that the sales data is clean and accurate to support business decision processes. It is expected that you are accountable for the successful management of change in line with the agreed business strategy.
This role will report to the CRO and you will be responsible for all aspects of leading the EMEA Education markets to sustained success with engaged employees and satisfied customers. Training, coaching and mentoring team members is expected to raise the level of each individual’s performance, whilst you will also deliver personal sales in line with agreed targets.
Role Responsibilities –
The main duties of the role are as follows:
- Models a positive work ethic both in terms of best practice and interaction with others
- Owns sales and budget performance for Geographical area
- Adapts team activity to meet changes in the strategic direction of the business and the business model
- Drives all channels including reseller, distributor and partner channels
- Is responsible for developing and maintaining a regional sales plan that ties all activities together to achieve success
- Is responsible for the development and maintenance of each Territory Plan and its execution to achieve success
- Understands and articulates market trends and competition and how this relates to Impero’s market and competitive position; always able to effectively communicate Impero’s company direction and competitive benefits
- Actively contributes and develops the go-to-market strategy and marketing strategy to ensure the lowest cost, highest return for sales and customer retention
- Actively contributes to the Strategic Planning process
- Productively engages with all parts of the business to ensure success
- Is responsible for accurate forecasting of sales, pipeline development and issue resolution to meet targets
- Constantly upgrades sales talent by coaching on critical skills and competencies necessary to provide best-in-class sales and service performance
- Delivers personal sales in line with agreed targets
- Recommends pricing and promotions and drives achievement of discount targets, with the goal of driving and preserving margin expansion
- Drives efficient business process within the Territory
- Effectively manages and leverages relationships with Key stakeholders
- Drives customer satisfaction working cross-functionally in the organisation
- Generates and protects a strong customer referral base to effectively drive market penetration
- Actively communicates vision, strategy, goals, achievement, accomplishments and direction to the organisation
Required skills / experience
- Energetic, results-driven with excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize tasks and working to stretch goals
- Proven ability to grow sales in a SAAS business
- Track record in Education Sales
- Proven track record of pipeline generation to meet business targets
- Proven track record of sales and territory planning with successful execution
- Evidence of input into business planning
- Ability to operate independently
- Ability to articulate and defend strategic insights and solutions to the senior Executive Team
- Ability to define and promote added value solutions for customers at all hierarchical levels
- 3+ years in a senior sales position
- High integrity and ethics
This is a hybrid role and will be required to visit the office in Nottingham City Centre on a regular/semi regular basis. Free parking is available for this too!
This is a full time permanent position with great additional benefits.