Product Marketing Manager
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will work closely with the Senior Product Marketing Manager to revamp messaging across our entire product portfolio and create seasonal campaigns to promote our products across the UK, US and EMEA markets. You’ll own product messaging, campaign execution, and work closely with the sales team to understand what collateral they need to effectively pitch our offering. This is a six month contract, full time position.
Product positioning: You understand what sets our products apart from our competitors’, crafting value lead messaging and campaigns that resonate with our audience.
Sales enablement: You bridge the gap between Product and Sales – translating feature focused messaging into concise, and impactful sales enablement assets. You also partner with sales to make sure that they are confident communicating the value and use cases for our products.
Product update comms: You create internal and external comms that make service updates and feature launches easy to understand.
Event collateral: You keep close tabs on our event calendar and take the lead in working with colleagues to create, brief and review required product-specific collateral.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role. You understand the difference between marketing and product marketing and have proven examples of positioning work and product marketing campaigns you’ve deployed.
- Excellent copywriting skills. You have a natural flair for creating copy that brings to life the essence of a product and resonates with an audience.
- Sector experience. You’ve got a good understanding of the EdTech and/or cyber security space and understand the complex needs of schools and MATs.
- Nice to have
- Experience working in a start-up. Our product marketing function is new, and our products are growing and changing at pace. Having someone with experience working in a fast paced, ‘all-hands-on-deck’ environment would be advantageous.
- Experience working in international markets. Our products are available globally, but the needs of school leaders can differ from territory to territory. Someone with proven experience in the US and EMEA markets would be strongly considered.