(1) Collected Information
- The EdLink software collects information around the location of the device and any applications used as part of the normal use of the solution.
- The purpose of this data is to recover lost devices and perform control & monitoring functions on the target devices.
(2) How we use the collected information
- The information is only accessible by authorized users of the system. This is typically the system safe guarding team and/or system administrators.
- The control of access to this data is under the control of the customer and should be managed appropriately.
- You are responsible for protecting the confidentiality of your password and all activities and changes on your account. You agree to use the software only as authorized in the conditions prescribed in this policy and the EULA.
- Impero will not pass-on any information or otherwise share any information collected to a third party without written permission.
- Impero take the security of all stored data seriously and have adopted measures to protect users information. Please note that although we take extensive security measures to protect your data, it is not an absolute guarantee that your information will be accessed and used in the case of unauthorized access.
(4) Contacting Us/Reporting Violations
- We reserve the right, at any time by our sole discretion, to change or modify this policy. You must periodically review this policy so that you understand any changes. If you do not agree to any modification of this policy, you can immediately stop using all the applications, services, and websites. After the policy changes, if you continue to use any application, service, or website, it means you accept the modified policy. Please note that our agents or resellers do not have the right to change any of our policies.