Internal People Trainer
We are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic individual to deliver high-quality training for our great team. You will have the ability to keep your audience engaged and invested in your content. It will be your responsibility to deliver engaging content through the use of webinars, e-learning and site-based training.
We are looking for someone to be a trusted source of information and subject matter expert. This will be a fantastic opportunity within a growing team and a truly collaborative business. You will be the first person in our internal training team, but you will play a key role in the organisation’s ongoing growth and success. If you love challenging yet fun working environments where everyone is keen to collaborate then this might just be the role for you!
- Consult, design, schedule and facilitate effective learning approaches tailored to a variety of learner groups across all levels and all geographic areas of the business
- You will be the first person in the role, so we’re looking for someone to start who is comfortable setting up something from scratch and being the sole expert in the business
- Undertake analysis and evaluation of approaches to ensure materials, content and delivery methods maintain their relevance.
- Work collaboratively and in partnership with wider business stakeholders to ensure L&D interventions achieve required outcomes.
- Utilisation of the LMS system and online learning tools in ways that target, engage and meet different learning types, demands and needs.
- Consult, collaborate, facilitate and lead as required for group wide coaching and mentoring interventions
- Support monthly Induction activities as required.
- Undertake regular CPD to maintain and update L&D skills and knowledge relevant to the sector.
- Own the L&D full cycle including training design, implementation, facilitation and evaluation
- Strategically design programmes, often on a global scale, using a holistic approach, measuring business needs and devising appropriate training solutions that meet these
- Experience of shaping manager development
- Ability to project manage multiple projects
- Strong stakeholder and relationship building skills with the ability to probe and challenge, as well as the ability to work effectively globally
- Programme related budget management
- Ability to work with and manage effective relationships with our preferred external consultants to build/design different learning and development programmes/initiatives
- Ability to confidently feedback on and contribute to the design of those programmes
- Experience in 360-degree feedback management and delivery
- Experience in using psychometric tools (e.g. Aon, Hogan, MBTI, 16PF, Clifton Strengths)
- Ability to identify the best in class training providers and executive coaches
- Experience in facilitation/training delivery essential
- Comfortable using data to both input into design decisions and to produce reports on the impact of learning activities
- Experience of working with LMS desirable
- Ability to navigate and utilise new technology to improve the learning experience
- Highly articulate with excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to tailor messages to different audiences.
- Exceptionally collaborative; a true team player
- Passionate and enthusiastic; energised by change
- Flexible and adaptable
- Take ownership for successful and timely delivery of projects
This is a full-time permanent role to be based in the UK.
*** Strictly No Agencies ***