Software Engineer – Windows
Impero are recruiting for a Device Engineer to work within an agile team to develop the company’s Windows device client applications.
Role Responsibilities :
- Work within a cross-functional software team (consisting of Software Engineers, Cloud Infrastructure Engineers and testers) to develop device clients for Windows devices.
- Take responsibility for the quality and speed of your own deliverables.
- Perform automated and manual testing on your own work.
- Assist other members of the engineering team where required.
- Experience of working in a distributed workforce in an agile development team.
- At least 3 years of commercial experience (or equivalent) in .NET Core (C#) development for Windows.
- At least 3 years of experience in writing automated tests.
- Understanding of Windows OS APIs.
- Demonstrable experience developing Windows Services.
- Experience of integrating device applications with web applications.
- Understanding of programming, networking and information security principles.
- Enthusiasm for understanding technical ideas and explaining them clearly to other members of the team.
- A strong standard of spoken and written English.
This role is on a Full Time role to work on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract.
You will need to be based in the UK for this role although will be remote working.
*** NO AGENCIES***