Senior DevOps Engineer
As a DevOps Engineer you will be working to help deliver and support our flagship products and services. You will assist in building, testing and deploying our software products and dependencies, providing a stable pipeline for the release of developed software. We have an exciting roadmap ahead as we look towards continuous delivery and expanding our Cloud-based infrastructure.
- Work with a team of software developers and members of QA to deliver value as part of an Agile development process
- Managing our cloud infrastructure and ‘go-live’ process
- Managing and improving our CI pipeline
- Ensuring high levels of system performance through monitoring, analysis and performance tuning
- Contribute to increased code quality and automated testing
- Use ‘infrastructure as code’ principles to provide repeatable, reliable & safe methods of deploying and maintaining platforms and software
- Work to agreed schedules and timescales for product delivery
- Commercial experience working in an Operations role
- Strong understanding of cloud deployment, scalability and security
- Strong understanding of Continuous Integration (Jenkins) and other software delivery technologies
- Ability to make the DevOps role your own, driving best practice and keeping up-to date with the latest technologies and practices
- Ability to work as part of an Agile development team, participating in daily stand-ups, end of sprint demonstrations and retrospectives
- Ability to communicate and understand complex ideas and participate in design discussions
- Scripting and automation skills
- Experience with Azure platform
- Git Source Control
Impero was recognised in the Sunday Times as part of their “Best Companies to Work For” Report last year.
We can offer you the technical challenges, high standards and opportunity to make a difference to our product. We are not afraid of embracing change, and have worked hard to foster an environment of continuous improvement, where everyone has an input into the way we work.