print management software
Are your school printing costs getting out of control? Print management software features of Impero Education Pro can help save you money and resource.
Students are often the last to think about the impact of their print requirements – whether that’s in terms of the environment or the costs involved. It’s no surprise that your classroom supply costs are rising. And print and toner costs are on the rise too; all this coupled with print maintenance costs proves why the use of print management software to monitor and manage students’ print usage is vital.
Unmanaged print, of course, incurs the associated financial costs. But then consider the other cost: the cost of the environment. Working towards a greener future, a lower carbon footprint and sustainability is easier said than done. Print management software can make a difference.
Impero Education Pro boasts a clever print management feature to decrease the cost of print for schools and colleges alike. Print credits can be assigned on an individual basis, while restrictions help to enforce better use and curb wasteful behavior.
key elements of Impero Education Pro’s print monitoring software features:
- assign print credits by user or group
- automate the issue of print credits
- assign both color and black and white ink costs centrally
- disable and restrict printing by user or device group
- add username/computer name/date and time to each printed page
- manage both local and network printers
- separate print costs by device
- report on usage centrally
- monitor print by computer and printer
- track what documents are being printed
- assign print costs to departments
- calculate cost savings and report on ROI
To find out more about Impero Education Pro’s print management software feature, download the technical datasheet.