Technical Support Specialist
Impero is recruiting for a Technical Support Specialist, You will be responsible for diagnosis and resolution of incident requests alongside installation and on-boarding support requests from customers. You will be the first point of contact for the business and part of a team that will support IT users across various regions. You will be required to prioritise incidents effectively, quickly resolving them or escalating to the correct teams. Call management and ownership are vital to the success of the business and the right candidate will be able to demonstrate their skills in this area.
Apply for this role
Role Responsibilities –
- Perform complete, accurate, and timely entry of information into CRM tool for all incidents/support requests (e.g. gather and document required information from customers).
- Respond to support queries by phone, email, chat, ticketing system
- Acting as the point of contact for the support helpdesk, answering customer calls, logging tickets, resolving tickets within defined SLA’s and with strong levels of positive customer interaction
- P1 and P2 issues are resolved quickly
- Provide general product information and configuration support
- Collect relevant technical details to effectively troubleshoot and scope reported issue
- Review manuals, release notes, and patch documentation for possible issue resolution – including verification of product and platform compatibility
- Provide customers with timely status updates and ongoing communication
- Provide technical assistance for all Impero customers on all products sold by Impero or Impero reseller partners
- Follow established escalation procedures. Re-produce product reported scenarios to confirm if any defects.
- Utilize remote secure access technologies to diagnose and resolve customer issues
- Other core expectations will be defined by your direct shift leader
Personal Skills –
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service experience / Positive attitude
- IT literate skills for administration duties within CRM
- An ability to remain calm,collected and positive under pressure
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a technical background in computer networking, cloud infrastructure, on-premise software and general technology
- IT and technical support / software installation experienceThis role is on a Full Time Permanent Basis
Job Requirements –
- Experience with multiple operating system platforms
- Experience with MDM and/or safeguarding solutions
- Diagnostic capabilities / ability to read some computer languages
This is a full-time, permanent, remote role.
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***