Talent Acquisition Specialist
As our Talent Acquisition Specialist, you'll work as part of our People team in supporting the rapid growth of our business. We’re expanding across the team, and this role is key to helping us recruit the high calibre of individuals to ensure we achieve our ambitions growth plans.
You’ll be working to attract and hire the very best talent to our business. You’ll also take ownership of the candidate journey, from taking the time to truly understand the roles you will be recruiting, to finding great talent from a variety of sources, engaging candidates with our business, scheduling interviews, supporting managers during the interviews and importantly, engaging with our “Company Values”.
It will also be your remit to work across the business to work with boarding plans for all our new starters, to ensure no matter what part of the business they join, they have a first-class experience when joining the business.
Apply for this role
Role Responsibilities –
- Updating our career site and work with marketing to create social media content where required; ensure our brand is consistently conveyed throughout the candidate experience along with our “Company Values”.
- In the Talent Acquisition Managers absence, you will work with current recruitment processes, so we ensure we are finding and attracting great people to work at Impero.
- Work to defined timescales, engage all the relevant stakeholders at each step in the process and be responsible for the flow of communication for the duration of the recruitment and on boarding process.
- Ensure a great candidate journey throughout the recruitment process.
- Ensure the recruitment process is as cost effective as possible, with direct sourcing an important element of this role.
- Be heavily involved in the boarding processes so all people entering the business are on boarded as effectively as possible, and have a positive first experience of working at Impero.
- Work closely with line managers to support them through the recruitment process and assist them in making high quality decisions.
- Producing reporting figures to Talent Acquisition Manager & People Director as requested.
- Have experience of end-to-end recruitment, ideally in-house
- Proven experience in owning and developing recruitment processes
- Have experience of utilising an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Have exposure to developing selection processes from scratch
- Be experienced of working on numerous projects at once
- Have outstanding communication skills
- Have strong time management and organisational skills
- Experienced in working with 3rd party agencies in different countries.
- Be able to work effectively across multiple time zones
- Experience of working Software Technology business would be advantageous.
This is a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract position.
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***