To deploy Impero products in the US market.
- Help maximize company operating profit and to assist the USA Team to meet or exceed USA Team Gross Margin targets
- Maximize the success of prospect evaluations and help facilitate product sales.
- Assist in the development and implementation of sales, support and marketing activities.
- Advise, coach, train, motivate both in-house and channel sales in order to enhance the sales and technical competence and increase their sales performance.
- To assist with Impero business throughout the Americas as required.
- Engage customers in a professional, courteous, honest manner.
- Assist Support Technicians and Engineers with the existing user base to ensure all customers are professionally serviced in a timely manner
- Achieve and maintain expert level knowledge of ContentKeeper products and services
- Acquire the knowledge and expertise necessary to position ContentKeeper against competitive products
- Provide pre-sales, technical web demonstrations, highlighting the advantages of the product
- Provide on-site presentations/demonstrations as part of the pre-sales process
- Attend trade shows for the purpose of furthering sales:
- Support sales staff by providing technical information about the product
- Facilitate product presentations
- Acquire and maintain the networking/hardware knowledge necessary to implement ContentKeeper in customer networks
- Schedule and facilitate customer product evaluation/deployment process
- Contribute and maintain the team evaluation/deployment process by updating required steps when necessary
- Manage on-site evaluations/deployments when appropriate
- Facilitate customer escalations while managing expectations to ensure evaluation/deployment success
- Manage overall U.S. customer satisfaction
- Monitor general support/engineering communications and assist Support and Engineering staff to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Take ownership of high priority and/or complex issues from Support Engineers
- Engineering Project Management
- Assist with product/process documentation
- Assist writing technical and presentation documentation
- Assist with product design and documentation
- Manage customer issues/escalations
- Actively monitor support tickets/POCs/deployments and provide proactive incident/issue response
- Infrastructure Support
- Assist with design and maintenance of datacenter infrastructure
- Support and train the Support Engineering staff
- Miscellaneous Assigned Projects