Software Engineer - .NET
The successful candidate will take responsibility for working as a Software Engineer – primarily focused on delivering performant and scalable features and maintenance releases.
Role Responsibilities –
- Work within a cross-functional software team to develop software using C# .NET (currently 3.1 and 5), Typescript and NodeJS.
- Take responsibility for the quality and speed of your own work.
- Perform automated and manual testing on your own work.
- Assist other members of the engineering team where required.
Apply for this role
- Experience of working in a distributed workforce in an agile development team.
- At least 3 years of commercial experience (or equivalent) in web application development spanning multiple projects.
- At least 3 years of experience with C# .NET
- At least 3 years of experience of using distributed source control management.
- Solid understanding of Object Orientated Programming Principles.
- Understanding of programming, networking and information security principles.
- Enthusiasm for understanding technical ideas and explaining them clearly to other members of the team.
- A strong standard of spoken and written English.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Windows technologies such as Group Policy, permissions, profiles, and registry settings.
- At least 4 years of experience of working with relational databases.
- Experience in writing automated tests.
- Keeps up to date with Microsoft technologies.
- Solid understanding of writing efficient SQL queries.
- Experience with data analysis.
- Experience with C++
- Experience with Nodejs
- Azure Functions/AWS Lambda
- Advanced Installer
This role is on a Full Time Permanent Basis and is a remote working role.
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***