Senior Manager – Demand Generation
As the Senior Manager of Demand Generation, you will develop and own growth marketing campaigns, and lead integrated campaign development from strategy and messaging, to concept, to optimization and scaling. You’ll be accountable for supporting revenue targets with alignment and buy in from sales towards common goals. You will be responsible for understanding the business strategy across each product line, but also be tasked with bringing together a cross functional marketing team to develop an omni-channel approach to execution. You will build on an existing team to create a thriving Demand Generation practice within Impero.
The ideal marketer will be an effective business communicator who is able to work well with multiple stakeholders and product experts to ensure the best possible programs are taken to market. The person in this role will focus on developing a high-performing demand engine utilizing primarily online channels to achieve targets, including email, paid search, paid social, website/SEO optimization, and tradeshows as the primary offline channel.
- Build and execute end-to-end demand generation programs aligned to sales priorities and revenue targets, including ABM, SEM, email, paid social, display, content syndication, webinars, lead nurture programs, direct mail, and more
- Develop and execute campaign strategies that achieve quarterly pipeline goals, driving leads, MQLs, and opportunities for sales
- Collaborate with the product marketing team on the development of content, marketing assets, and collateral to support demand generation initiatives at all stages of the buying cycle
- Working with the Marketing Operations Manager, track and report on key KPIs, including Impressions, Clicks, Conversions, Organic vs. Paid traffic, ROI by source.
- When necessary, develop and implement pipeline acceleration programs jointly with sales.
- Proactively engage with sales, coordinate, communicate and optimize impact of marketing activities, including defining sales enablement needs, prospect facing content, customer stories and other sales and marketing collateral.
Skills and Experience:
- 8+ years B2B marketing experience with at least 3-5 years of experience in demand generation or growth
- Hands-on execution, management, measurement, optimization of digital campaigns with B2B and SaaS products
- Proficient in marketing automation software (HubSpot preferred)
- Experience with a B2B marketing funnel with a solid understanding of tactics used to work leads down the funnel and drive conversions to MQL
- Experience navigating through an international organization and thrives on cross-functional collaboration.
- Exceptional ability to juggle multiple tasks, drive projects to completion, gain buy-in from stakeholders, and prioritize work to deliver to goals.
- Ability to be flexible to thrive in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Passion for demand generation and marketing automation.