Regional Territory Manager
Impero Software’s U.S. Education Division presents a unique opportunity for an experienced K-12 EdTech sales professional to take their career to the next level. We are seeking EdTech salespeople who are passionate about what role technology can play in student wellness, help teachers’ make sure their students are on track and more. Even though we are an established global leader in education, we offer a startup atmosphere where collaboration, individual initiative and results are celebrated and rewarded. As a Territory Manager at Impero, you will have the freedom to design and execute a business plan that is unique to your region. If you can work smart, hard and have a drive to succeed, Impero can be the best career choice you ever make.
The role of the Territory Manager is to create market share growth within a set US region, predominately through sales to the Education sector.
You will be expected to create a territory plan that uses your knowledge to maximise sales opportunities in your geographic region. You will be supported by SDR’s to leverage lead generation activity through marketing initiatives, attendance at trade shows, and maximising channel and partner opportunities
Impero is looking for an experienced EdTech Territory Manager to grow Impero’s business in all education verticals, and identify other potential market opportunities on an ad-hoc basis.
Role Responsibilities –
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Selling the product portfolio by establishing contact and developing relationships with channel partners
- Create a territory plan that demonstrates how you will create growth in your area
- Negotiate/close deals
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance
- Cultivate and build relationships within new and existing verticals at a strategic level
- Identifying complimentary avenues to expand Impero’s footprint across education and beyond
- Attendance at events, exhibitions and trade shows where relevant
- Set up meetings with potential clients and identifying their needs and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Assist in the preparation of tender and bid documents
- Collaborate with team members across the Company
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams i.e. product and marketing
Market and Competitor Information
- Understand current sources of market and competitor information
- Identify sources of information on the market(s) in which Impero operates
- Identify sources of information on Impero’s main competitors and potential partners
Provide regular market and competitor intel to relevant operational teams, such as marketing, product etc
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills
- Clear track record of achieving targets in the K-12 EdTech sector
- Possess an entrepreneurial aptitude
- Ability to travel – US
- 3 years’ experience or more working in a similar or relevant role
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Ability to learn about products and demonstrate to clients
- Knowledge of educational markets, and state laws applicable to education (Desirable)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Both transactional and consultative sales skills, and a proactive approach is essential for this role.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software
This is a full time permanent role and is remote based in the USA.
*** NO AGENCIES ***