This role will report into the CEO and have responsibility for driving strategic projects and acquisition integrations. You will need to be an influencer and organiser who thrives in a fast-paced environment of complexity; is excellent at connecting strategy to execution and can provide high quality solutions to ensure delivery excellence.
Apply for this role
Role Responsibilities –
Overall responsibilities include:
- Delivery of projects according to agreed time/budget/scope/quality/change control criteria.
- Defining, sourcing and managing the necessary resources to complete these projects, making timely changes where necessary to achieve project objectives.
- Ensuring the development of accurate project plans and budgets, finding improvements to efficiency and effectiveness in the use of project resources, reporting variances to senior management where there is likely to be a significant impact on agreed delivery parameters.
- Effectively controlling the issues, risk, dependencies and changes in scope, ensuring timely intervention and communication to stakeholders.
- Conducting regular reviews of project outcomes
- Providing input into decision-making with stakeholders.
- Developing communication disciplines as appropriate for the project.
- Ensuring stakeholders are provided with appropriate timely advice during and after project delivery
- Effectively and accurately escalating and communicating issues as appropriate
- Project manage acquisition integrations. Work with key stakeholders to manage the process of bringing organisations together in conjunction with the CEO and key stakeholders
- Manage key projects in relation to business strategy implementation working in tandem with the CEO and ExCo team
- Provide assistance on projects in relation to potential investments, working closely with Investors and advisors.
- Good understanding and application of Project Management competencies including at least one formal project delivery methodology,
- Understanding and application of change management competencies.
- Good leadership, coordination, motivation, negotiation and dispute resolution skills.
- Ability to manage relationships whilst maintaining trusted relationship with team and peers.
- Financial literacy to forecast and manage programme, project and departmental budgets, costs and revenue.
- Ability to influence and build productive relationships with key programme stakeholders (both internal and external) to senior manager level.
- Ability to identify and manage project resource requirements.
- Good knowledge of project management methodology and tools, including software.
- Knowledge of computer systems and processes and PC desktop applications.
This is a full-time, permanent role and will be based in the UK.
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***