Marketing Operations Specialist
The Marketing Operations Specialist is an exciting new position to support our growing sales and marketing activity and investment. In this role, you will be responsible for managing our marketing databases and technology to ensure the effective execution and delivery of campaigns across multiple channels that are designed to both drive demand and marketing qualified leads. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Operations Specialist is an individual contributor role with high visibility across Sales and Marketing.
If you have a passion for data, process and automation and like nothing better than analyzing and improving conversion rates, this is a perfect opportunity.
Overall responsibilities include:
- Establish processes to track paid and organic marketing activity from the point of engagement into our marketing ecosystem (website, events, socially channels, etc.) and into our database
- Develop KPIs for each marketing channel (such as web traffic, marketing qualified leads, lead to conversion rates and timelines, email open and clickthrough rates, ROI, etc.)
- Improve upon our current lead scoring model to be sure we are prioritizing the highest qualified leads for our sales team
- Manage marketing automation tools (HubSpot and Lynton)
- Create a monthly dashboard to report on all marketing activity and results
Required Skills/ experience/ qualifications:
- 3+ years of marketing operations experience in a B2B focused company, preferably SaaS
- Proficient in marketing automation software (HubSpot preferred)
- Experience with a B2B marketing funnel with a solid understanding of tactics used to work leads down the funnel and track lead activity
- Experience establishing KPIs and building reports to track marketing activity and effectiveness
- Proficient in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Naturally curious and analytical, a problem-solver with a data-driven mindset, focused on results and constantly improving
- Comfortable presenting and advocating for new ideas, a self-starter who takes initiative and ownership, highly accountable, looking to learn and grow
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in international markets preferred
- Comfortable using collaboration tools like Slack and Zoom
- Experience with Dynamics CRM preferred
- Experience managing a HubSpot – CRM sync highly preferred
This is a full-time, permanent role.
Strictly no agencies.