Head of Demand Generation
As the Head of Demand Generation, you will develop and own growth marketing campaigns, and lead integrated campaign development from strategy and messaging, to concept, to optimization and scaling. You’ll be accountable for supporting revenue targets with alignment and buy in from sales towards common goals. You will be responsible for understanding the business strategy across each product line, but also be tasked with bringing together a cross functional marketing team to develop an omni-channel approach to execution. You will build on an existing team to create a thriving Demand Generation practice within Impero.
The ideal marketer will be an effective business communicator who is able to work well with multiple stakeholders and product experts to ensure the best possible programs are taken to market. The person in this role will focus on developing a high-performing demand engine utilizing primarily online channels to achieve targets, including email, paid search, paid social, website/SEO optimization, and tradeshows as the primary offline channel.
Overall responsibilities include:
- Drive marketing goal attainment with the results of growing new systems pipeline and bookings. Key metrics include Lead Attainment, Lead to MQL conversion targets, MQL attainment, MQL to SQL conversion targets and SQL (qualified pipeline) attainment.
- Engage with market experts and ECI content team to develop short, medium and long-term content plans that will serve as the foundation for all inbound demand generation via digital channels, including but not limited to doing a content audit and fill in content gaps.
- Develop and execute integrated demand generation plans that leverage digital delivery channels to engage with and attract leads, including search (organic and paid), email, nurture programs, webinars, content syndication, social media (free and paid), etc.
- Increase top of funnel leads, monito rand improve program performance and manage conversion rates throughout the marketing and sales funnel.
- Align all programs with business goals and provide bi-weekly reports showing progress toward goals.
- Track and report on key KPIs, including Impressions, Clicks, Conversions, Organic vs. Paid traffic, channel performance, lead funnel attainment (as noted above), etc.
- When necessary, develop and implement pipeline acceleration programs jointly with sales.
- Proactively engage with sales, coordinate, communicate and optimize impact of marketing activities, including defining sales enablement needs, prospect facing content, customer stories and other sales and marketing collateral.
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of marketing experience in a B2B focused company, with experience in owning, developing, and optimizing programs using marketing automation technology
- Proficient in marketing automation software (HubSpot preferred)
- Experience with a B2B marketing funnel with a solid understanding of tactics used to work leads down the funnel and track lead activity
- Experience navigating through an international organization and thrives on cross-functional collaboration.
- Exceptional ability to juggle multiple tasks, drive projects to completion, gain buy-in from stakeholders, and prioritize work to deliver to goals.
- Ability to be flexible to thrive in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Passion for demand generation and marketing automation.