Head of Account Management EMEA
Impero builds market-leading software focused on offering our Customers the most secure way for remotely accessing and supporting their Education and Corporate devices, across platforms and locations. Our educational services are used by more than 20 million learners worldwide to support classroom management and learner wellbeing while our corporate solutions are used by half of the Fortune 100 to secure remote access and live chat solutions, efficiently and securely.
The Head of Account Management EMEA and their team are responsible for the handling of all existing client accounts. These accounts have the potential to make up a significant percentage of company turnover and provide advocacy for Impero services. The Head of Account Management EMEA and their team will be the lead point of contact for all commercially strategic client matters and will be expected to achieve upsell targets to their allocated strategic accounts. The Head of Account Management EMEA will have an individual quota with responsibility for growth, and retention of Key Accounts in region, as well as well as team quota.
Reporting directly to the Sales Director EMEA, you will be an integral part of the sales team and expected to make an active contribution to the overall sales and go to market strategies. In addition, you will create a business plan that uses your knowledge and skills to maximise sales opportunities while ensuring maximum levels of customer retention. You will be supported by both your team and other resources to assist you with the achievement of this plan. This role would suit someone who is a hands-on and driven individual, as a large part of this role will be to generate and grow business, as well as manage a team.
- Collaborating with the sales team to maximize revenue opportunities through renewal, up-selling and cross-selling to existing clients.
- Working with relevant resellers and strategic partners to support and optimise client relationships.
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training
- Meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines
- Analyzing client data to provide insights into customer relationship management
- Working with the team to optimise and extend existing renewals targets Manage and develop the account management team
- Drive performance to meet and exceed targets.
- Ensure team follow sales process and that KPI’s are adhered to
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports for the Sales Director as required
- Provide early indication of risk to the budget numbers and as well as recommendations on necessary actions to mitigate any shortfall
- Working with the Sales Director to prepare annual budgets and individual targets for the team.
- Create growth and retention plan for the most strategically important accounts in region, updating SD on progress against plan for these specific accounts.
Required Skills/ experience/ qualifications:
- Clear and demonstrable track record of achieving and exceeding targeted sales
- Ability to run with new concepts and opportunities
- Experience of managing complex bid processes
- Clear commercial and entrepreneurial aptitude
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a similar or relevant role
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Ability to learn about products and demonstrate to clients
- Knowledge of educational and public sector markets (Desirable)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Both transactional and consultative sales skills, and a proactive approach is essential for this role.
- Hands-on experience with Dynamics 365 CRM software desirable Previous team management and coaching experience desirable
This is a full time permanent opportunity, with a competitive salary, plus performance related bonus, plus additional benefits.
Please note this is a remote working role but with an expectation to come into the office as and when required. Our UK office is based in Nottingham City Centre.