Group Reporting Manager
With the group growing both in terms of operating scale and geographies we are adding in this new role to strengthen the accounting team. This new role will report to the Financial Controller and will take day to day responsibility for the line management of a team of two.
The key area of focus for this role will be the consolidation of the group accounts.
Role Responsibilities –
- Responsible for all management and financial reporting.
- Facilitate the audit process.
- Consolidate and continually improve the month end reporting process.
- Ensure financial controls are robust and consistent with best practise.
- Assist in the rationalisation of existing entity structure.
- Manage and aid development of the accounting team.
- Demonstrate the company values.
- Ad hoc projects as required.
- Experience within PE backed businesses, technology focus would be beneficial but not required.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and evolving environment.
- Hands-on in approach with a focus on detail.
- Experience of preparation of consolidated accounts for a multi entity group structure
- Experience working with overseas subsidiaries.
- Experience of transition from FRS to IFRS beneficial but not required.
- Excellent communication and expectation management skills.
- Flexibility to commute to our Nottingham office as required, potential for sporadic travel to other office locations.
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA with 3+ years post qualification experience.
This is a full-time permanent position.
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***