Product Marketing Manager – UK
Impero is looking for a creative, driven Product Marketing Manager based in the UK. This person will be responsible for driving go-to-market activities, competitive intelligence, messaging and positioning of Impero products across the globe.
A critical part of the Marketing Team, the Product Marketing Manager will be the glue that binds our product strategy to the tactics we need to drive success and results in sales and marketing. You will be a product evangelist and will play an integral role in organising product launches and communicating product updates with internal and external stakeholders. You will be responsible for enabling the Sales and Marketing teams to work efficiently, while generating and closing opportunities.
An attention to detail and eye for quality are critical to your success, along with an ability to grasp and present our product’s value proposition in a way that resonates and clearly articulates how we solve our buyers’ problems.
Role Responsibilities –
- Market intelligence. Be the expert on our buyers: who they are, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Competitive insight. Understand and be an expert on our competitors and how they position themselves. Develop marketing collateral and trainings to educate sales and marketing teams with competitive insight. Inform product messaging to differentiate new products and services from others in the market.
- Communicate between product, marketing and sales teams, leading collaboration to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with target buyer personas.
- Content development. This may include a product-related presentation, a battlecard, a demo walkthrough, a compelling demonstration that can be shared across the team, or all of the above.
- Craft compelling product-related messages for marketing channels like landing pages and campaigns. Create and inform product-related content like case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts.
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of Impero products.
- Gain insight into customer needs and usage of current products, uncover untapped opportunities and iterate buyer personas. Analyse data, surveys and customer interviews.
- Get the team launch-ready. You’ll own product launches from planning to execution, helping with sales enablement, demand generation and overall success of new products in market.
- And more! Any other reasonable instruction from your manager or a member of the management team.
Apply for this role
Required skills / experience
- At least 4 years of experience in a Product Marketing or Brand Marketing role at a technology company, preferably for SaaS applications. EdTech and/or remote access experience is a plus.
- Exceptional writing skills with a keen eye for detail
- Outstanding verbal communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Experience working in international markets
- Good knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
- Comfortable using collaboration tools like Slack and Zoom
- Impeccable organisational skills
This is a full-time permanent position
*** NO AGENCIES ***