As the Customer Engagement Specialist you will be responsible for coordinating and managing international trade shows, events and webinars and making sure all planning is correctly executed. The role will involve working with marketing peers to ensure consistent representation of the corporate brand and messaging. Must establish and maintain relationships with vendors and event service contractors and be forward-thinking to address potential problems at events if they arise.
This role reports into the Head of Brand and Corporate Marketing based in the US. This role also requires you to work collaboratively with sales to define strategies and resource allocation. (working with marketing peers is listed above). This role will require you to work collaboratively across various department including sales and product. Must be a self-starter who is detailed oriented. Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills and have a proven track record of coordinating and managing technology/Edtech tradeshows and events. We are looking for someone who is flexible and can bring creative ideas to the role.
The position is full time based in the United States. Can work remotely with the flexibility to work in the Portland or Anaheim office.
- Manage all logistics around events, both in person and virtual and ensure deadlines are met.
- Manage events such as webinars and trade shows, and follow-up processes
- Work closely with service providers to ensure success and troubleshoot any issues quickly.
- Track all expenses and provide reliable budget reports to management team.
- Work with sales management in different regions to determine event coverage based on requirements of target audience and product demonstrations.
- Evaluate event’s success and work with sales team to submit MQL reports.
- Working on various Projects as and when required
Required skills/ Experience
- Proven experience as coordinating events for example trade shows, webinars
- Managing B2B Technology/ Edtech tradeshows and events
- Excellent vendor management skills; ie electrical, lead retrieval, telecoms
- Strong communication, collaboration, and negotiation ability
- Organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle stress and remain calm
- Managing spreadsheets and tracking budgets for events
- Proficient in MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Experience of managing webinars through various platforms such as Zoom
- Remotely based role with some travel required for selected trade shows
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role