Project Co-ordinator/Junior Project Manager – UK
Impero are recruiting for a Project Co-ordinator/Junior Project Manager to support our Project Manager with a large and complex project. We are seeking a Project Coordinator who will gain exposure to the Project Management processes, including planning, execution, resource management, change management, risk and issue management, and stakeholder management, often completing these tasks on behalf of the PM, with appropriate support and guidance.
Role Responsibilities –
- Work with the Project Manager to provide support on all project management tasks·
- Responsible for maintaining the critical project controls, such as the plan, risk log, and other project documentation in line with defined standards·
- Monitors and reports project progress to objectives in timeframes, scope, quality, costs and risks. Receives information on project status, changes, and issues. Work towards being able to identify potential sources for solutions, and contacts appropriate parties to initiate action following approval from the PM
- Identifying areas within the business unit where process improvements may benefit project performance
- Supporting the PM in all aspects of project management, gradually increasing responsibility and autonomy
- Work up to being able to deputise for the PM
- Assist in developing and executing communication plans as appropriate for the projectEffectively and accurately escalating and communicating risks and issues to the PM as appropriate
Apply for this role
- You will be a person who embraces the idea of continuous improvement
- Able to evidence strong analytical skills
- Able to evidence working independently and showing initiative to solve problems
- Able to evidence attention to detail
- Able to evidence ability to follow complex process and structure / manage own workload
- Ability to develop and manage good working relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to develop good project management skills.
- Any relevant experience in a project environment
- A disciplined and structured attitude to work that delivers to deadlines with the ability to balance timescales and priorities.
- Prince2 Qualification would be advantageous or Lean Six Sigma considered.)
This is a full time permanent role.
*** NO AGENCIES ***