Cross Platform Device Engineer
The successful candidate will take responsibility for working as a Cross Platform Device Engineer within an agile team that develops software for iOS, macOS, Windows, Android and ChromeOS. The successful candidate will be part of the team that builds a cross-platform solution that will be available for all platforms except ChromeOS.
Impero is building a cutting-edge client using a number of languages and technologies.
Apply for this role
Role Responsibilities –
- Work within a cross-functional software team (consisting of Software Engineers and Testers) to develop the device client.
- Take responsibility for the quality and speed of your own deliverables.
- Perform automated and manual testing on your own work.
- Assist other members of the engineering team where required.
- Experience of working in a distributed workforce in an agile development team.
- At least 3 years of commercial experience (or equivalent) in a cross-platform mobile development framework, such as (but not exclusively) Xamarin and .NET.
- Experience in developing for iOS, Android, Apple Mac and Windows, with knowledge of platform APIs.
- At least 3 years of experience in writing automated tests.
- Experience of integrating device applications with web applications through APIs.
- Understanding of programming, networking and information security principles.
- Enthusiasm for understanding technical ideas and explaining them clearly to other members of the team.
- A strong standard of spoken and written English.
- An understanding of .NET MAUI
- Experience with C++
Salary negotiable depending on experience. This is a Full Time Permanent remote based role however you will need to be based in the UK/Romania to undertake the position.
** NO AGENCIES **
- Good understanding and application of Project Management competencies including at least one formal project delivery methodology,
- Understanding and application of change management competencies.
- Good leadership, coordination, motivation, negotiation and dispute resolution skills.
- Ability to manage relationships whilst maintaining trusted relationship with team and peers.
- Financial literacy to forecast and manage programme, project and departmental budgets, costs and revenue.
- Ability to influence and build productive relationships with key programme stakeholders (both internal and external) to senior manager level.
- Ability to identify and manage project resource requirements.
- Good knowledge of project management methodology and tools, including software.
- Knowledge of computer systems and processes and PC desktop applications.
This is a full-time, permanent role and will be based in the UK.
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***