Technical Support Specialist
Impero are recruiting for a technical support specialist, member of the technical support team. You will be responsible for diagnosis and resolution of supports service and incident requests from customers. You will be the first point of contact for the business and part of a team that will support Education and Corporate IT technicians globally. You will be tasked to prioritise incidents effectively, quickly resolving them or escalating to the appropriate teams. Call management and ownership are vital to the success of the business and the right candidate will be able to demonstrate their skills in this area as well as in IT proficiency.
The Support team is global, operating from multiple regions in a 24/7 fashion.
Role Responsibilities –
- Perform complete, accurate, and timely entry of information into appropriate systems for all incidents/support requests (e.g. gather and document required information from customers).
- Respond to support queries by phone, Live Chat, and Email
- Acting as the point of contact for the support helpdesk, answering customer calls, logging tickets, resolving tickets within defined SLA’s and achieving high customer satisfaction scores.
- Provide general product information and configuration support.
- Review manuals, release notes, and patch documentation for possible issue resolution.
- Provide customers with timely status updates and ongoing communication.
- Provide technical assistance for all Impero customers on all products sold by Impero or Impero reseller partners
- Follow established escalation procedures where necessary
- Utilise secure remote technologies to assist with technical queries via remote session
- This is a daytime, fixed schedule role (8:00-17:00 or similar) with occasional schedule rotation on weekends.
- Experience with windows server estates
- Configuring and troubleshooting Microsoft technologies such as Active Directory, Group Policy, server networking configuration.
- Switch and router configuration.
- Troubleshooting networking technologies such as packet routing , TCP/IP, DNS.
- Firewall configuration and troubleshooting.
- Experience writing technical knowledgebase articles and standard operating procedures.
- Experience supporting customers either externally or internally.
- Experience talking to customers with varying technical experience ranging from very little knowledge to technically proficient.
- Experience with incident management processes.
- Manage customer expectations around timelines and deliverables
- Liaise with internal teams to address potential delivery issues, experience in leading with improvement plans.
- Communicate progress and report issues and changes, escalating where required
- Android, Chromebook, iPad and/or Apple Mac administration experience.
- Experience of the education technology environment. EdTech.
- Training Experience
- Language proficiency: French, Spanish and German – being a plus.
Personal Skills –
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service experience/ Positive attitude
- An ability to remain calm, collected and positive under pressure.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
This role is on a Full Time Permanent Basis
This is a remote working Role.
*** NO AGENCIES***