Community Marketing Specialist
Impero is looking for a creative, driven marketing professional who’s passionate about education and advancing internet safety initiatives in the US.
As the Community Marketing Specialist, you will play a critical role in managing Impero’s digital presence. You’ll have at least 2 years’ of marketing experience, and be able to self-manage projects and work collaboratively with multiple
departments across an international company.
You will be comfortable wearing many hats and have great communication skills. You have a passion for storytelling and know the basics of social media and content strategy. On a day-to-day basis, you’ll work directly with the PR and Community Manager to develop and execute Impero’s social media and content strategy, including owning and building relationships with our social media followers.
Apply for this role
Role Responsibilities –
- Responsible for executing Impero’s social media strategy.
- Is the first line of response to any comments or conversations happening on the company’s social media channels
- Creates marketing content including blogs, white papers, and social media posts.
- Runs social media paid advertisements
- Uses analytics to determine the best ways to engage users, increase customer loyalty, generate leads and measure brand awareness
- Implements consistent brand voice across all channels
- Collaborates with team members and provides ideas and insight on marketing campaigns
- Assists with PR activities within the US
- Stays on top of new technology trends and makes recommendations for new opportunities
- Occasional travel to tradeshows
Job Requirements –
- Self-motivated, organized team player who’s able to work towards deadlines
- 2 years’ of marketing experience
- Experience in EdTech, preferably with K12 district-level demand generation
- Creative mindset with an attitude of collaboration and coordination with international counterparts
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of social media strategy and platforms
- Knowledge of Content marketing/copywriting experience preferred
This is a full-time, permanent role on a permanent basis.
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***