Channel Business Development Manager
Impero + Netop builds market-leading software focused on offering our Customers the most secure way for remotely accessing and supporting their Corporate and Educational devices, across platforms and locations. Used by half of the Fortune 100, our secure remote access and live chat solutions help businesses troubleshot, assist and remotely maintain all end-devices, efficient and securely.
Our workforce is composed of a hard-working team of Sales, Marketing and Tech Professionals headquartered in UK and has offices in the United States, Romania, UAE, The Philippines and Denmark. Our Team is committed to exceeding their customers’ expectations while enjoying the work we do. Our company sells its solutions directly and through business partners to public and private clients in more than 105 countries. We are expanding our team in the Bucharest – Romania sales office and we are looking for you to join our journey to success!
Role Responsibilities –
As the Channel Business Development Manager, you will manage and develop the channel of resellers, addressing our key industries in the public and private sector in EMEA. You will primarily be focused on selling the company’s newest Impero Connect Cloud initiative focused on secure remote control and you will be a vital part of getting the solution well-positioned and grow the existing customer footprint via channel sales.
You will proactively develop new business opportunities in the channel ecosystem, as well as follow up yourself on current leads and deals in the region. You will collaborate with a Global Sales, Marketing, Product and Support Teams.
You shall be responsible for:
- Manage the complete sales process for our channel Deals from developing the opportunity through closing the order in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Proactively assess partner needs in all aspects from providing Reports and Analysis, assigning and working on Leads and Opportunities on a regular basis, chasing information, providing sales resources
- Help build and execute a strategy to grow the business with partners all over the region
- Serve as the primary contact and product expert for your assigned resellers and distributors
- Maintain a high-level of solution-based, consultative selling that ensures that the channel partners continue to evolve and benefit from our expanding solutions
- Manage, nurture, and build channel and customers’ relationships through phone, email and online meetings
- Demonstrate deep understanding of your customer’s business practice and how Impero Connect solves their problems
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3 years of software sales experience and/or partner management experience
- Proven ability to create and nurture sales opportunities through phone and email
- Proven proactive and outbound profile
- You enjoy talking to people and are great at creating trust.
- You are a great listener
- You have experience working with different Tiers of Channel Partners in the EMEA region and a structure and methodology that can be applied when taking on a new set of Partners
- You manage time and are a self-starter
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Track record of creating and closing business
- Driven and focused
- Results-oriented and ambitious
- Organized, dependable and motivated
- Excellent command of English at business level
- Flexible in working hours to work with Customers and Partners in different time zones
- Any additional European language will be considered a plus
- Some travel will be required in the future, as travel restrictions ease
This is a full time permanent role and is based in Romania.
*** NO AGENCIES ***