With the group growing both in terms of operating scale and geographies we are adding in this new role to strengthen the accounting team. This new role will report to the Group Financial Accountant, forming a team of three, and will be primarily focused on the preparation of monthly accounts for the group entities.
Role Responsibilities –
- Responsible for entity reporting.
- Accurate completion of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Identify opportunities to continually improve the month end reporting process.
- Ensure financial controls are robust and consistent with best practise.
- Assist with audit queries and provision of information.
- Ensure revenue recognition is accurate.
- Provide necessary data to facilitate preparation of the annual budget and quarterly reforecasts.
- Demonstrate the company values.
- Ad hoc projects as required.
- Experience within PE backed businesses, technology focus would be beneficial but not required.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and evolving environment.
- Hands-on in approach with a focus on detail.
- Experience working with overseas subsidiaries.
- Experience of transition from FRS to IFRS beneficial but not required.
- Excellent communication and expectation management skills.
- Flexibility to commute to our Nottingham office as required, potential for sporadic travel to other office locations.
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified / part-qualified.
This is a full time permanent role.
*** NO AGENCIES ***