Then there’s the general systems admin that can bottleneck quickly on a large network; setting up new starters, installing software, providing IT-based training. It all takes time and as you’re aware time is money.
Now consider the mobile worker, visiting the office once a month and spending most of the day getting a backlog of IT issues sorted out. It’s unproductive, it’s inefficient and it’s avoidable.
With Remote Manager, IT support staff can take control of a user’s computer to fix a problem, lend assistance or demonstrate how things should be done. This saves valuable time throughout the working day and ensures things run smoothly across the network at all times. Mobile workers can be dealt with remotely so the quality of their technical support doesn’t drop being away from the office. Remote Manager speeds up response times, increases productivity, improves system security and saves businesses from all the expenses associated with face-to-face working.
- request assistance or help over the network
- support an unlimited number of remote devices through a single console interface
- represent a disparate network through an intuitive hierarchical grouping structure
- benefit from impenetrable SSL (TLS 1.1) encryption between remote connections
- have in-depth granular control of remote access permissions
- deliver demonstrations remotely
- view screens remotely to check on productivity
- take over remote control of screen, keyboard and mouse
- help and assist anyone anywhere, anytime
- transfer files instantly for quick communication
- connect remotely from a multitude of devices
- define individual user roles for improved security
- install software via PC remote control onto multiple machines
- control access for tight network security
- respond quickly to support requests
- save time running between desks and offices
- support mobile workers from afar
- utilise instant messenger for speedy internal communication
- have a complete live view of your entire network estate anywhere, anytime