computer usage monitoring
Do you have a record of who’s been doing what on your network?
In our age of accountability, schools and colleges need a firm grip when it comes to controlling and monitoring the digital environment. A computer monitoring function promotes intelligent decision making, saving time, resource and ultimately money.
Impero Education Pro’s computer usage monitoring feature lets schools, colleges and universities set the boundaries within which digital learning can thrive. By setting limitations at individual, group and network level, users are either restricted or monitored with regards to internet, application and hardware usage.
The intelligent reporting function draws from a log of network activity to provide a comprehensive account of power usage, print history, deleted items, violation alerts, CPU and memory usage. This information supports better, more informed decision making and helps educational establishments to run efficient IT suites.
- view live thumbnails of all network computers
- assign user role and access rights by individual and/or group
- restrict internet, application and hardware usage
- report on all aspects of network usage by user or computer
- record on-screen activity to capture good or bad behaviour
- monitor usage patterns to identify popular sites and applications
- alert the relevant authority when rules are violated
- evidence misconduct from a centralised log to support disciplinary action
- identify hardware that needs replacing
- extend the life of hardware that simply needs cleaning
- highlight CPU anomalies to help detect viruses
To find out more about Impero Education Pro’s classroom monitoring software feature click here and download the technical datasheet.
Download this technical datasheet for further details of Impero Education Pro’s computer lab management featuredownload