- Easily configure who can access an Impero Console using computer name, username, AD/LDAP security groups or IP Address
- Each Impero process is encrypted and protected
- The communication between clients and server uses 256bit AES encryption
- All important files stored on the Impero Server are encrypted
- Impero automatically updates itself using the Internet if any vulnerability is discovered
- Impero will not fail to operate if the network cable is unplugged or if the PC is restarted
- The services continue to run in safe mode and only administrators can uninstall the product
- We offer 1st class support (offices open from 9am to 9pm) and regular product updates.
- You only have to register Impero once on the Internet, not multiple times per Teacher Console like competitors
- If you can think of a feature that is missing from Impero, tell us and we will endeavour to program the feature into Impero for the next release.